Japanese cherry blossom mist is my first Bath and Body works fragrance collections. Here I am happy reviewing it for you girls 🙂
- Top Notes: Asian Pear, Fuji Apple, Ume Plum
- Mid Notes: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Butterfly Lily, Kyoto Rose, Mimosa Petals
- Dry Notes: Vanilla Rice, Imperial Amber, Silk Musk, Cinnamon Incense, Himalayan Cedarwood, Creamy Sandalwood
My Take On the Product:
This particular body mist has mild scent and floral fragrance. Initially, I was a little skeptical about the solution leaking if I carry it for a long journey.However, it is safe and thankfully does not spill. The packaging is done in a transparent bottle with a pump to spray easily.
Unlike most of the sugary scents, this has fresh floral scent and feels very light. If you love to keep it simple and not have strong scent on you, this would suit best for you.
- Mild scent and feels light on skin
- Suitable on a sunny day
- Fragrance doesn’t last longer than 2-3 hours
ThatelegantChic Verdict: 3.5/5