It’s always exciting to take up challenges, but when it is related to something you love it’s even more fun! We all need to follow a Skin care routine, but with our busy schedule it is not always possible to stick to it. Thanks to Herbalife SKIN , I could take up a 7 day challenge where I was able to actually stick to my skin routine.
The leading global nutrition company, Herbalife launched its newest skincare line, Herbalife SKIN in India. The Herbalife SKIN line is an all new addition to Herbalife’s nutrition range of products that balances ingredients, botanicals, and extracts with proven science to achieve maximum daily results to ensure beautiful, healthier and younger-looking skin.
SKIN offers three skin care programs – Basic, Advanced or Ultimate – which combine products from the range to address specific skin care concerns and deliver tailored results to consumers.
These products have no added Paraben and Sulfate. And are Dermatologist tested!
Here is what I received for my 7 day challenge,
- Polishing Citrus Cleanser : I used this face wash in the morning and before going to bed. I must say I was really impressed as just after the first wash,my face looked translucent. It cleared all the impurities and dirt. Since it has micro beads, I was left with no black heads on my face. I loved its fresh fragnance of orange and grape fruit. It left my skin feeling amazingly refreshed and exhilarated!
Vitamin B3, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera, Orange oil/Citrus oils, Apple-derived cleansing ingredients, Jojoba Esters
- Purifying Mint Clay Mask: I used this product thrice in 7 days. It’s light green in color and has a pleasant mint fragrance after application. It helped in refining appearance of pores after use.
Vitamin B3, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera, Bentonite Clay, Rosemary leaf oil, Spearmint oil
- Line Minimizing Serum: I’m in my 20’s and glad that I do not have any wrinkle lines. I still used this serum as it is always good to start early when it comes to protecting your skin from ageing. The serum has a creamy white texture and a pleasant smell. However,I wish I had got toner instead of this serum in the package.
Vitamin B3, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera, Chestnut seed extract, Peptide
- Hydrating Eye Cream: It claims to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes in just 7 days*. Since I don’t have any wrinkles around my eyes, I’m not sure on that part. The cream did leave my skin around the eye feeling softer. It also reduced the puffiness on those sleepless nights. And no, this is not for reducing dark circles. It must be evident from my pictures that I have quite visible dark circles and this cream isn’t for that purpose.
Vitamins B3, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera, Macadamia nut oil, Cucumber extract, Peptide
- Daily Glow Moisturizer and Replenishing Night cream: I used the day cream in the morning, after application of serum, by gently massaging it into my skin. It definitely made my skin silky soft but after applying moisturizing cream over the serum,I felt my skin was a bit oily . But it didn’t last after I used a compact powder over it.Ingredients:
Vitamin B3, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera, Sunflower seed oil, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Macadamia nut oil, Olive oil, Sesame seed oil
At night, I slathered on the Replenishing night Cream. It made my skin very soft and supple to wake up to, by hydrating the skin over night.
Vitamins B3, antioxidant Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera, Sunflower seed oil, Macadamia seed oil, Olive fruit oil, Sesame seed oil, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract
TEC Verdict: Overall, at the end of 7 days, my skin felt soft, luminous with no black heads to speak of. I loved to touch my skin after waking up in the morning. The other point I want to bring to notice is these products are not for acne prone skin. I had an occasional pimple or two when I started this regime but the routine didn’t aggravate my break-out. Neither did it clear it up any faster.
These are luxury skin care products with no harmful chemicals in it hence I highly recommend this to keep your skin rejuvenated. And this can be best used if you have a wedding coming up and want to look all fresh and spotless. But if you’re like me, where you’re rushing out the door in the morning or collapsing exhausted into bed at night, these are a lot of steps to go through. The range is worth it, but it is time consuming. Hence,in the future, I would love to use their Cleanser and Moisturizer than the whole routine.
Be Healthy! Stay Beautiful