Keeping your hair healthy and strong is a continuous process, an hair spa or using fancy products won’t show miracles. The balance of right diet and good products shall lead to great looking hair. I was invited to experience the Hair Care ritual of Kerastase and hairstyling by Ricky Tam at Rossano Ferretti in Ritz Carlton. I arrived at the Rossano Ferretti Spa, after booking an appointment, which is a must of-course. Located on the 5th Floor, of the coolest hotel in town, The Ritz Carlton, Bangalore.
I was greeted by Ashika Tamang, the hair consultant of Kerastase who probed my hair using Kerastase Camera. I was already familiar with this as I had experienced Kerastase Fusio-Dose ritual at Artiste Salon. For those of you who haven’t seen the earlier post, with the help of Kerastase camera one can know about the condition of the scalp and hair fiber. After evaluating the scalp and hair fiber, Ashika mentioned that I have a sensitive scalp and dry hair strands. She then introduced me to another staff member who would take me through 3 step ritual.
Shampooing and using conditioner is what most of us do to take care of our hair. But once we step outside of the house, our hair needs protection just like a sunscreen for skin. Using a serum/leave in post hair wash is an essential step most of us miss out on.
3 Step Ritual
- Bathe: She washed my hair with Kerastase Bain Riche Dermo-Calm, this is the best shampoo for those who have a sensitive scalp similar to mine. She used Luke warm water, which is apt during hair wash.
- Treat: Since my hair was dry due to the weather, instead of conditioner, she used Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense which conditions the hair better for damaged hair.
- Texture: Towel dried my hair and once excess water was removed, she applied the Kerastase Fluidissime leave in. This is for hair protection from sun and styling tools.
Unlike the regular hair spas, this ritual took only 15 minutes and gives the same results as of a 45 minute hair spa. I was then introduced to the Man of the Spa, stylist Ricky Tam. I had heard so much about him that, I was very excited for him to style my hair. I styled my hair into soft curls which made me look so different, in a good way. Through out the process, he told me about how important it is to condition hair and not let it dry.
What I loved the most about Kerastase 3 step ritual at Rossano Ferretti:
- Same result as a hair spa, but in lesser time
- Personalised treatment according to the type of hair and scalp
- Hospitality of the staff makes you feel special
About Rossano Ferretti
This luxury salon has over 20 salons around the globe, that has been sharing the Method and Vision of Rossano Ferreti for beauty with the world. Rossano Ferretti salon is a wonderful sensory experience, where every moment centers around well-being and utter luxury. The salons are located in historical spaces that have been refurbished and include artifacts and detailing unique to that proportions culture.
**Complimentary Service but the review is honest
Don’t forget to stay beautiful and keep it stylish! 🙂