Pantone, the provider of professional colour standards announces a signature shade every year. This year pantone has chosen a fresh bright yellow-green shade called “Greenery” as the colour of the year 2017. It represents the colour of nature, so you can get the feeling of oneness with natural world by incorporating this reviving yellow-green colour in your day-to-day life. Greenery also reminds us the urgent need to become more sensitive towards the nature and save the planet.
So, if you love “Greenery” but don’t know how to incorporate it in your personal style, here are some suggestions to help you flaunt the Pantone colour of the year 2017.
- It’s time to stock up your wardrobes with different hues of green! Sport bright green shirt dresses and gowns this season to look super cute and trendy. Make sure to choose soft fabrics such as cotton, linen etc. while keeping it bright and bold. Team it up with contrast sunglasses, belts and shoes.
- Pair a loose green breezy summer shirt with jeans and high heels for a refreshing new look. You can also go for a forest green top and a sparkling black pencil skirt or shorts; a beautiful statement necklace or bracelet will give you an extra polished look.
- If you think this vibrant zesty green shade is inappropriate for jackets and coats, think again; there are so many ways to flaunt this revitalizing shade of green in jackets and coats. You are surely going to wonder why you haven’t tried these genius ideas to wear green this season. Layer-up your basic work-wear with green jackets and coats or just throw a green jacket over your favorite shirt-dress .Oomph up your style quotient with flat booties and a trendy hand bag.
- If you are tired of wearing dull jeans every single day, try a pair of green cargo pants or even Cargo Dress. These army green pants are much more comfortable and stylish than your regular denim. You can also get a brand new casual and chic look with gingham top and simple shoes. A hat, warm jumper and cargo pants can make you look extra stylish and tasteful this winter. There are countless ways to make your green cargo pants more interesting, for example you can try coral shoes or printed flats. Put on lots of statement jewellery to instantly glam-up simple white top and green cargo pants.
- Throw on a mid length printed skirt in revitalizing green shade along with a simple earthy colour top. Make sure not to over accessorize yourself; a fish-tail pony and light make-up will go just perfect with midi length green skirt.
- Statement necklaces have become a huge hit among fashionistas’ all over the world; they are capable of making any ordinary outfit look classy and glamorous. A statement necklace with a pop of green can be teamed-up with feminine dresses and pastel colour outfits.
- Neon green and dark leafy green foot-wear is surely a great option to spruce up any casual or party look! But it takes some effort to create a classy and smart look with this tricky colour. You can pair them up with distressed denim to get a casual trendy look or simply put on a clean black or white short dress and let your classy shoes be the centre of attraction!
PS: Pictures taken from Pinterest!
More events happening around, reviews, look-books shall be covered on the blog, so don’t forget to come back 🙂