When we live in a city full of people, dust and pollution; we need to take extra care to stay healthy. I make sure to cover my face with a shawl under my helmet while riding bike. I apply mosquito repellents while I’m out on the field for some work. I make sure I have hand Sanitizer in my purse always and use it often. Yes, I’m bit paranoid and why shouldn’t I be as we live in a world with many diseases.
So today, I blog about the Hand Sanitizer I have been using. I like to use Sanitizer’s which has good scent unlike the usual alcoholic fragrance ones. It’s nice to smell good while you kill those germs, isn’t it? Himalaya Pure Hands has 5 different variants of Hand Sanitizer in fruity flavors..
The first of its kind, Himalaya’s PureHands is an effective, alcohol-based hand sanitizer, which kills 99.9% of germs, prevents infection, and ensures total hand hygiene.
PureHands contains extracts of herbs like Coriander, which have potent antimicrobial properties and Lime, which is a natural bactericidal. In addition, the active ingredients of Neem, which are antibacterial, fungicidal and antiviral, safely keep viruses, bacteria and fungi at bay.
- Hrivera is a strongly aromatic herb, which has antibacterial, deodorizing and cooling properties. It also softens hands.
- Coriander is derived from the oil of a herb called Oil Coriandrol. The fruits of the herb possess antimicrobial and astringent properties.
- Lime is a rich source of vitamin C. It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching. The oil of lemon warms the skin when applied externally. The juice also has bactericidal and astringent properties.
- Ushira is an astringent and antibacterial herb. When applied externally, it removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect.
- Neem extracts possess antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. The tree stem, root and bark have astringent, tonic and antiperiodic properties. Neem is used to treat skin diseases
Why I loved Himalaya Pure Hands Sanitizer:
The five variants are Lemon,Litchi, Orange, Strawberry and Green Apple and has below amazing advantages
- A small Squeeze of the gel on your palms is enough for each use.
- It is gel based and non sticky
- Even the non flavored one does not have a pungent alcohol fragrance.
- There are five different variants to choose from so you don’t get bored of the same scent each time.
- These do not dry out my hands at all in-spite of being alcohol based
- It is compact and travel friendly
- The fragrance doesn’t linger much
- Costs 80 inr, hence affordable.
Among all the variants, Orange and Green Apple are my favorite flavors. Have you used Himalaya PureHands before? Which is your favorite variant?
Subscribe to the posts, so that you don’t miss out on any of our updates 🙂
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter !