The Liebster Award is given to other fellow bloggers so that our readers can know about other interesting blogs. Dear friend, Nandini from Sartorial Secrets nominated me for this one 🙂
Here are the rules to follow once you’re nominated –
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, with a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer the questions that the blogger asks you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who are waiting to be discovered more.
- Make 10 questions of your own for your nominees
- Display the Liebster Award logo on the post.
- Add the above rules to your post. GO!
- What do you love about writing the most?
Being able to express the million thoughts in my mind in form of a beautiful post.
- Where do you get your styling inspirations from?
I take inspiration from every aspect of life(Can be anyone from the streets too), and create my own personal style which is comfortable yet trendy.
- What are the 3 things you always have in your purse?
Lip Balm, Phone, Deodorant
- What’s your favorite genre(s) of music?
Anything which I can dance too 😀
- Any two international/famous bloggers you admire and why
I admire Santoshi Shetty(thestyledge) as I can relate to her styling sense.
- If you could replace the lead actor/actress in any movie, which one would it be?
Yet to see my reflection in anyone, so no one at least as of now — no one.
- Culottes or jumpsuits?
- Name one person who’s had the biggest impact on your life.
Sujit Lalwani, founder of Inspiration Unlimited. He has inspired me through ups and downs of life.
- In your childhood, what did you dream of being when you grew up? Is it what you currently do?
I wanted to be an astronaut 😀 , Now I’m an Engineer and a Fashion Blogger. But my ultimate dream is to excel in everything that I do.
- If you could steal one celeb’s wardrobe for a day, whose would it be?
Here are the Bloggers I Nominate for the Award:
- Glamour Journals
My Questions for you:
- What was the inspiration behind starting your blog?
- What subject do you really enjoy writing about?
- What do you like to do when you are not blogging ?
- Which post of your blog you like the most and why ?
- Who do you admire as a blogger ?
- Is there anything particular for which you haven’t blogged yet but would love to do so in the future ?
- What is the most valuable lesson you learnt as a Blogger?
- Name a male and a female celebrity you would like to style.
- What keeps you motivated?
- If you could wear only one dress all your life, what would that dress be and why?
2 thoughts on “The Liebster Award”
Thanks for the post love ❤ I prefer culottes too – I don't see the point of jumpsuits 😛 and DP is so lovely! We're kind of similar – I always wanted to be an astronomer, but am a marketing person now!
I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across
a blog that’s both educative and engaging, and without a
doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is
something that too few people are speaking intelligently about.
Now i’m very happy I came across this during my search for something relating to this.